INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information you provide: When you register an account or complete a transaction through the Site, we collect some “Personal Information” (that is, any information that can be directly associated with you), such as your name, companies name, GST details, title, email address, phone number, address, billing information, and other similar information. You may also provide us with certain Personal Information.
Device Identifiers: When you access the Site by or through a device, we may access, collect, monitor, and/or remotely store one or more “device identifiers”. Device identifiers allow us to uniquely identify your device and are used to enhance the Service (including sending updates and information from the Service). A device identifier does not collect or share any other personally identifiable information about you. A device identifier may also be used in conjunction with other Personal Information.
Analytics: When you access our Site, we may collect information (either directly or using third party services) using logging and cookies which can sometimes be correlated with Personal Information. We use this information to monitor and analyze use and interest in the Site. See the section on “Service Providers” for more detail in this respect.
Log data: As with most website and technology services delivered over the Internet, our servers automatically collect information when you access or use our Site and record it in log files. This log data may include the Internet Protocol (IP) address, the address of the web page visited before using the Site, the purchases that you make, the products you view, browser type and settings, the date and time the site was accessed, information about browser configuration and plugins, language preferences and cookie data.
USE OF INFORMATION
Siddhi Jewels uses information that Siddhi Jewels collects for the purpose of fulfilling its contractual obligations to you, in furtherance of our legitimate interests in operating our Site and business and/or where you have consented to such usage. We may also provide your name, mailing address, and other required information, including purchase history, to our manufacturing unit and for shipping purposes that may then provide such information to other companies.
More specifically, Siddhi Jewels uses Personal Information:
To provide, update, maintain, and protect our Site and business. This includes the use of Personal Information to support delivery of the Site, prevent or address service errors, security or technical issues, analyze and monitor usage, trends, and other activities or at your request. Siddhi Jewels may use your email address or phone number to send you notices (including any notices required by law, in lieu of communication by postal mail). If you correspond with Siddhi Jewels by email, Siddhi Jewels may retain the content of your email messages, your email address, and our responses.
As required by applicable law, legal process, or regulation. Siddhi Jewels may in certain instances be compelled by law to process your Personal Information in order to comply with a binding order. Siddhi Jewels will only do so to the extent reasonably required by that order.
To communicate with you by responding to your requests, comments, and questions. If you contact Siddhi jewels, Siddhi jewels may use your Personal Information to respond.
To send emails and other communications. Siddhi Jewels may send you service, technical, and other administrative emails, messages, and other types of communications. Siddhi Jewels may also contact you to inform you about changes in our products, and important notices, such as security and fraud notices.
For billing, account management, and other administrative matters.
Siddhi Jewels may need to contact you for invoicing, account management, and similar reasons and we use account data to administer accounts and keep track of billing and payments.
To investigate and help prevent security issues and abuse.
INFORMATION SHARING AND DISCLOSURE
Siddhi Jewels may provide, rent, trade, transfer and/or disclose your Personal Information to or with third parties in order to provide the services or products requested by you, and under the following circumstances:
- Siddhi Jewels shares certain Personal Information with its shipping company, credit card processing company, a payment service provider (such as Stripe), email service provider, and other third parties necessary in order to fulfill an order placed on our Site. These third parties are prohibited from using your Personal Information for promotional purposes.
- Siddhi Jewels may share Personal Information and other information we collect with our Service Providers and other third parties in connection with our marketing and business development efforts.
- Siddhi Jewels may provide Personal Information to third parties for incorporation into larger databases used for marketing purposes by other third parties, including for such other third parties’ direct marketing to you.
- Siddhi Jewels share non-Personal Information for purposes of better understanding the usage of the Site by Users and improving on that experience.
- Siddhi Jewels may transfer Personal Information to a buyer or other successor in the event of a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or another sale or transfer of some or all of our assets, whether as a going concern or as part of the liquidation, or similar proceeding, in which Personal Information held by Siddhi Jewels about Siddhi Jewels’s Users is among the assets transferred.
All information voluntarily shared by you through forums, comments, or blog posts is publicly available and your username may be visible by other Users. Siddhi Jewels is not responsible for any information you submit that can be read by other Users and can be used to send you unsolicited information by other Users.
Siddhi Jewels might, from time to time, choose to post certain Personal Information about a User for promotional or Site purposes; prior to posting said information, Siddhi Jewels will obtain the User’s consent via email.
RETENTION OF DATA
TRANSFER OF DATA
Your information, including Personal Information, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ from those in your jurisdiction. If you are located outside India and choose to provide information to us, please note that we process the data, including Personal Information in India, and process it in India.
YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of India, You have certain data protection rights and if you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you too have certain data protection rights. Siddhi Jewels aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Information.
If you wish to be informed about what Personal Information we hold about you, and/or if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us using the contact information set out below.
In certain circumstances, where we act as Data Controller (as defined in the GDPR), you have the following data protection rights:
- Request access to your Personal Information (commonly known as a "data subject access request"). This enables you to receive a copy of the Personal Information we hold about you where we are the data controller and to check that we are lawfully processing it.
- Request correction of the Personal Information that we hold about you. This enables you to have any incomplete or inaccurate information we hold about you corrected, though we may need to verify the accuracy of the new information you provide to us.
- Request erasure of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to delete or remove Personal Information where there is no good reason for us to continue to process it. You also have the right to ask us to delete or remove your Personal Information where you have successfully exercised your right to object to processing (see below), where we may have processed your information unlawfully or where we are required to erase your Personal Information to comply with local law. Note, however, that we may not always be able to comply with your request for erasure for specific legal reasons, which will be explained to you, if applicable, at the time of your request.
- Object to processing your Personal Information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground, as you feel it impacts on your fundamental rights and freedoms. You also have the right to object where we are processing your Personal Information for direct marketing purposes. In some cases, we may demonstrate that we have compelling legitimate grounds to process your information which overrides your rights and freedoms.
- Request restriction of processing of your Personal Information. This enables you to ask us to suspend the processing of your Personal Information in the following scenarios: (a) if you want us to establish the information's accuracy; (b) where our use of the information is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the information even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) you have objected to our use of your information but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
- Request the transfer of your Personal Information to you or to a third party. We will provide to you, or a third party you have chosen, your Personal Information in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable format. Note that this right only applies to automated information which you initially provided consent for us to use or where we used the information to perform a contract with you.
- Withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information. However, this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing carried out before you withdraw your consent. If you withdraw your consent, we may not be able to provide certain services to you. We will advise you if this is the case at the time you withdraw your consent.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Information. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in India and the European Economic Area (EEA).
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please contact us using the contact details below.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your Personal Information (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive, or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in such circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal information (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure designed to ensure that Personal Information is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it.
We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
CALIFORNIA PRIVACY RIGHTS
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, known as the “Shine the Light” law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us a list of what Personal Information (if any) we disclosed to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes in the preceding calendar year and the names and addresses of those third parties. Requests may be made only once per year per person, must be sent to the email address below, and are free of charge. We do not disclose Personal Information protected under the “Shine the Light” law to third parties for their own direct marketing purposes.
Our Service is not intended for anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Information, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Information from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
PROTECTING YOUR INFORMATION
Siddhi Jewels implements security measures designed to maintain the security of your Personal Information. These security measures are implemented both during transmission of Personal Information and once received. The security of your Personal Information is important to us. Certain sensitive information submitted, such as credit card information, is encrypted using secure layer technology (SSL). However, no method of safeguarding information is completely secure. While we use measures designed to protect Personal Information, we cannot guarantee that our safeguards will be effective or sufficient. In addition, you should be aware that Internet data transmission is not always secure, and we cannot warrant that information you transmit utilizing the Site is or will be secure.
In some instances, the Site might contain links to other sites. When you access these other sites, you are leaving the Site. Siddhi jewels is not responsible or liable for activities on, security or privacy practices of, or content on third party sites. We encourage you to read the privacy statements posted on each such third party site.
Siddhi Jewels may use third-party advertising companies to serve or track ads on our Site and other sites. Third-party advertising companies may use non-Personal Information about your visits to this Site or other sites, collected through cookies, pixel tags and other tracking technologies, in order to provide advertising that may be of interest to you and measure advertising effectiveness.
We may employ third party companies and individuals (“Service Providers”) to facilitate the Site and our provision of products and services through the Site (collectively, the “Service”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform services related to the Site (as discussed above), to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used, and to assist us with business development and marketing efforts related to the Service.
These third parties may have access to your Personal Information only to perform these tasks on our behalf.
You may opt-out of receiving marketing or other communications from us at any time by following the opt-out link or other unsubscribe instructions provided in any email message received, or by contacting us using the contact information provided below. If you wish to opt-out by sending us an email to the address provided below, please include “Opt-out” in the email’s subject line and include your name and the email address you used to sign up for communications in the body of the email. Note that, even if you opt-out of receiving marketing communications from Siddhi Jewels, we will still send you order confirmations and other non-marketing related messages.
EDIT OR DELETE ACCOUNT
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire to maintain an account on the Site, you may correct, update, amend, delete/remove or deactivate your account by making the desired changes on the account profile page (http://www.siddhijewels.com/account).
This policy was last modified 15/05/2020
401, Zee Square,
M. G. Road,
Vile Parle East, Mumbai, India